TRs in photography magazine

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TRs in photography magazine
From: Joe Flake <flake@a3115jmf.atl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:59:23 -0400 (EDT)

For those of you with camera interests, take a peek at the
current (Aug) issue of Shutterbug.

On page 15, in a lens review article by Peter Burian, is a
shot of a TR250 and a row of other 250s or TR4s (hood logo
shows in the front one).  No reference to what show, or
who's car, or where, but perhaps someone will recognize
their vehicle in print.

I searched for Peter's name in my archive of autox mailings,
with no references found.  I'm not sure if he does regular
work for automotive shoots or not.

(interesting that a "current" review of a "new" lens
includes photos like the TR shot which are copyright 1997)

Joe
flake@a3115jmf.atl.hp.com
'72 TR6
'76 OM1 (with eyes on a '99 N70)

ps.  The Triumph name also caught my eye in a small blurb
in the local issue of "The Loaf"  (I think this is printed
in lots of cities, but it's a freebee newspaper format of
happenings, movies, concerts, restaurants, etc).
It says:

"...Triumph International Japan announced it would soon
market the Armageddon Bra, with a sensor in the shoulder
strap to warn wearers against millennial doomsday objects
falling from the sky"

Buy a new Triumph for your wife or girlfriend (or for
yourself -- as we are often reminded that there are
female readers on the list)!

Y2K here we come!