Interior for TR6

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Interior for TR6
From: Ian Clough <ian.clough@entrust.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 14:49:22 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"

Hi folks,

        I have a red '75 Tr6 with a black interior.  The black is getting on
my nerves: it's black and HOT!  Since the interior needs work anyway, I'm
pondering switching the interior colour to red as a winter project, but I'd
like to see some pictures of red-on-red Tr6's beforehand, so if anyone has
such pics please send them directly to me (URL or JPEG).  Also, I saw that
the recent Victoria British catalogue has a blue tr6 on the cover which
appears to have a blue cloth seat.  Is there a supplier of cloth seat kits
for Tr6's?

Thanks!

Ian Clough
Ottawa