Re: solder bad for cars

To: jdo@star.le.ac.uk, miket@urgrgcc.edu, CarlSereda@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: solder bad for cars
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 08:08:10 EDT
Sorry to intrude here, but I still don't get it. I've never heard of solder
being
a bad way of making electrical connections.
Perhaps my understanding is somewhat blinded by the fact that I recently
SOLDERED about 2 million connections when I put a new stereo in my
Subaru.
What the heck its only a Subaru - wireing harness reinstallation in my TR6 is
still a few months off - maybe somebody can explain this to me so I'll
understand
it by then.
Cheers
Jack Mc

"A gentleman should not motor about after dark"   Joseph Lucas