Re: howTR4 suspensn painted?

To: CarlSereda@aol.com
Subject: Re: howTR4 suspensn painted?
From: Dianne Fullam <dfullam@albany.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 23:24:02 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Carl,

On my TR4 front suspension everything was black except the uprights. ISTR that
the uprights were originally unpainted. Eventually they were rustish-grease
colored. Over the years the suspension changed to cruddy black, then to rustish
grease with silt overtones, then was cleaned and painted black again. The
uprights got painted black about that time. The shocks turned from black to
Koni.

I hope I'm remembering this right. 36 years is a long time, even when you're
having fun.

Pete Fullam
63 TR4 since 63

CarlSereda@aol.com wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Does anyone know if all the suspension parts are supposed to be painted all
> black?

snip