RE: POS or NEG Ground better?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: POS or NEG Ground better?
From: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 13:19:39 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, I have also been holding my breath and hoping this horse would stand
up and walk away before being beat to death.   8^)

My understanding of the subject is that there had to be a standard so all
components and electrical parts could be easily added to cars without fear
of sparking and fires.  My guess is that the part makers probably drove the
decision.

My $.02

Eric Conrad
Denver, CO