VTR Atendee List

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR Atendee List
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 22:34:53 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Here's what I've collected so far regarding list members who will be
attending VTR. With it so close to home, I am wondering where all the
Connecticut CTR members (Don S. ???) are? Keep the names, car, home town and
hotel coming and I'll update everyone early next week.

My wife (Subaru Wagon) and I (TR6) will be staying at the Radisson and
arriving on Thursday.

Irv Korey, Highland Park, IL, TR6 staying at an alternate location.

Andrew Mace, with the Hardly Boys RaceSpit 4

Tom Walling, co-chair of the event staying at the Holiday Inn, with his TR6

Bud Rolofson,  Holiday Inn, TR6

Brad Kahler, Nebraska (!?), Holiday Inn, White Spitfire

Fred Thomas and I assume his TR3 will be at the Holiday Inn along with

Dan Masters (are you running an electrical seminar :-) ,and I assume his
TR6,  up from Georgia

John Lyle (car?? hotel??)

Tony Childs and his wife staying at the Holiday Inn with their 72 Spitfire

Ralph & Janet Jannelli, Holiday Inn and thier concours winning Spit

Sumner Weisman and the wife will be driving the TR3 from Mass. to the
Holiday Inn

Dave Massey and the wife driving in from St Louis in their TR6

Phil Pattengale and his family will be there with his Dad's TR3 and staying
at the Holiday Inn

John and Gretchen Rossi will be driving the TR6 up from Flintstome GA and
camping (high priced shitter) at the Holiday Inn

Brian Sanborn in his TR4 and his wife (following in the new Passat picking
up Triumph pieces along the roadside) are driving up from Groton Mass and
staying at the Holiday Inn

Dennis Culligan, TR6, coming over from Highland NY and staying at the
Holiday Inn

Jim Hill, Madison WI will be coming over in his...... gasp..... Big Ford
Sedan.

Keith Edwards, Suffolk, VA is bringing his whole family, including
mother-in-law, but none of his 4 Triumphs.

Phil Barnes, Cortland, NY (nowhere near New York City) will be there for a
few days but then he's off to to Rumford, ME for the Maine Forest Rally, a
national-level stage rally that runs Friday night and Saturday.

Tom Beaver, Indianapolis is bringing the family and his 73 GT-6 to the
Holiday Inn

Joe Merone, South Burlington, Vermont and the wife will be driving his award
winning (last year's Stowe British Invasion) TR6 to the Holiday Inn

Keith Ehrlich, upstate NY and his highly modified TR6 (Trusty the Streak )
will be at the Radisson...... don't know what he calls his wife!

Ken Streeter will be working his butt off at registration

Tim Hutchisen will be there with his TR6 and his wife

Henry Frye and his 3B are driving up from Connecticut (while the wife flies
up) and staying at the Holiday Inn

Peter Arakelian, Moss Motors, Ltd., and Eric will be staying at the Holiday
Inn and the Radisson.

Phil Pattengale will be trailering his Dad's Tr3 across Canada to come to
VTR.

Mike Ferguson just got his Holiday Inn reservation and will be driving his
TR3 (if it starts) up from Connecticut.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - current status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD