Re: TR4A service person needed

To: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4A service person needed
From: bkahler@omc.ja.dtra.mil
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:06:58 -1000
Cc: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Michael, worst case then I'll have to stop by your place, back the spitfire off
my trailer, PUSH your TR3 up onto the trailer and then you can follow me to
Portland!  I'm sure there will be plenty of willing and ABLE mechanics to
assist you in getting it running!!!!

Brad
(bringing a spitfire with freshly rebuilt carbs!!)