Re: Interior items

To: iron_horse819@yahoo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interior items
From: Jerry Oliver <slantws@home.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 10:07:29 -0700
Well, maybe TR6 door panels could be used, but why? Moss offers a tan
panel kit in Tan which is close to the original style. The major
difference in reproduction kits are the sewn seam as opposed to the
original heat sealed seams. I used the Moss panel kit and seat kit in
tan on my BRG 66 TR4A and it is great looking. Jerry Oliver, Olympia,
WA.