East German Tires (almost zero LBC content)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: East German Tires (almost zero LBC content)
From: "Frank Crowe" <thecrowes@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 08:10:59 PDT
Anybody know another group who’s car could use some genuine authentic East
German Tires?  (Is there any East German Car groups?)  Instead of throwing
them out, someone might be able to use them, I sure don’t need them.  These
(believe it or not!) came off my TR3A when I bought it.  Three almost new
genuine “Pneumant” made in German Democratic Republic, 4-ply 5.60-15 tubless
tires.  Pieces of junk - treadwear 70 (!!!)   They squeal on almost any
corner or if you put on the brakes.  I’m sure they met the minimum
requirements for a tire in East Germany at the time - round and black.

Know anybody with an east german collector car?

Frank
   '59 TR3A