VTR room available - Holiday Inn

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR room available - Holiday Inn
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 06:15:34 -0700 (PDT)

Need a room at the Holiday Inn in Portland for VTR
'99?  Our club has had a cancellation and now we've
got an extra one. The room is at the host hotel for 4
nights - from Wednesday through Sunday.

My travel agent wife has handled the reservations and
is going to cancel it by Friday.  When she does she
can probably just change the reservation name over to
some other needy person.  You perhaps?

Fist come, first served.  E-mail me directly.

Joe Merone
jmerone@rocketmail.com