Standard Atlas - Oh No...Here we go again...

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Standard Atlas - Oh No...Here we go again...
From: William Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 13:53:24 +0100
Listers,
        I seriously need help (many have said it ofor a long time!). I have
been offered a running and driving Standard Atlas Camper van, body style
unknown, for very little money. Now if I'd not been on a buying spree
recently I would gladly welcome this into the Hospice for Neglected
Standards and Triumphs, but as I now have a garage which is completely
full of vehicles I really don't want to part with, is there anyone who
would be interested in this vehicle? It is located on the South Coast of
the UK (sorry to the majority of listers who are not in the UK), and
would need trailering.
        This is a very rare vehicle and really ought to be saved before
something nasty happens to it. As registrar for the Atlas Register, I
would estimate that there are less than 10 of these vehicles left in use
in the UK. I can advise any potential purchaser of parts commonality to
other Standards and Triumphs.
        Anyone with the slightest interest, please drop me a line,
                Cheers,
                        Bill.

--
                            This Message sent by:
\________________________/  1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
 | |                  | |   1973 Spitfire MkIV
 |_|                  |_|   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup