Re: Charging a stale battery

To: "Amatruda, Andy" <aamatruda@email.mc.ti.com>
Subject: Re: Charging a stale battery
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 10:14:54 -0700
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Andy :

If it is taking _some_ charge from your charger, then the 'sulphation'
isn't too bad, and the battery will eventually recover most of it's
capacity.  A long trickle charge is the best way to 'bring them back',
so your 10 amp charger is fine.  Try leaving the charger on overnight,
16-24 hours.

Randall