oil/water guage combo

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: oil/water guage combo
From: LBPB1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 09:31:58 EDT
  Hi List!
            Just a quick question......When I restored my 68/69 Spit years
ago, I found a guage in the shop where I worked that had both the water temp
and the oil pressure guage in the same unit. This ment that I could add a
guage without adding another hole. Does anyone know what car that guage may
have come from? We took everything from jags to jensons apart there so I dont
know what it could have come from.I know it was British. I think it was a
Smiths and it worked great. If I knew where to look .......
             Thanks in advance for the info.

PLB3