RE: Ignition light revisited

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Donald L. Gilbert, Jr.'" <Webmaster@infinitefx.com>
Subject: RE: Ignition light revisited
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 16:50:54 +0100
it would help if you wuold give us some idea oif the alternator is charging
and if so when. I had this once and the reason for that was that the bulb
was not sitting correctly in the bulb holder. Once the bulb was fine so was
the alternator. (sounds extremely stupid but I swear it was like that, I had
to visit an autoelectrician to find that out...)