more TR6 od wiring

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: more TR6 od wiring
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 16:26:18 +0100
Now the horns work, turns out that  a yellow dangling wire was the horn
connection whereas the dangling purple yellow was the old now defunct
connector.
As to the od wiring, I rewired the relay completely, as the switch was wired
directly to the solenoid. The wiring present was in shades of white so that
it made me wonder if this was not a relay for the safety equipment, you know
for the buzzer and seat and such as one of the wires (w/o) turned out to be
in the multi connector for the unit in the passenger footwell. Which in that
case makes me wonder where the od relay is, any clues? The relay I used was
sitting on top of the hron relay which is where the manual says the od unit
is.
Anyway, the od now works through the relay but I'm not sure I use the right
connection from the switch to the isolator switch, I think its currently
wired through  through the reversing switch, which wire should it be?

Cheers, Gernot