Re: TR3A Fitment of new trunnions?

Subject: Re: TR3A Fitment of new trunnions?
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 12:35:34 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
The correct 5/8" hand reamer is available from Enco
http://www.use-enco.com/ as P/N 333-5100.  It was $15.77 in my 1997
catalog, but I can't imagine it's gone up too much since then.

If you have something that will turn it, the chucking reamer is a little
cheaper, P/N 331-1140, listed for $10.10 in my 97 catalog.  I used one
of these in my drill press to ream the bushings for my 59 TR3A.

Randall