Stag Convertible Top (Hood)

To: stag@digest.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stag Convertible Top (Hood)
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 16:34:26 EDT
My new '73 Stag has a vinyl replacement top which was sort of "thrown on."  I
was going to take it to a top shop and see if they could correct the fit.
However I came across an ad for Caribou canvas tops in Lake Forest, CA.  They
have a Stag CANVAS 3 window (which I would prefer over the one window
version)  top for $269.  Anyone have any experinece with Caribou tops.  (I
think we had a thread on this on the triumph list a while back.)  TIA.
Cheers.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 (daily driver), '73 Stag ( in the OR for the time being)