UK jokes

To: "Brian Borgstede" <borgstede@umsl.edu>
Subject: UK jokes
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 21:05:03 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thanks for those, Brian

How about this one? What's more, it's entirely original, 100% genuine and
was seen by me 30+ years ago at Triumph. In fact, it was about 100 feet away
from my desk.

NOTICE IN GEARBOX HEAT TREATMENT
Maintenance employees are reminded that cyanide (a highly potent poison) is
an active ingredient in the case-hardening process. Persons involved in
cleaning the air filters venting to atmosphere are advised to wash their
hands before eating their lunchtime sandwiches.

I've got others - but they have to be seen by 2000 Register members before
being released to the list as a whole.

John Mac

Book 1: http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook
Book 2: http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/crocus