Swimming Pool - leaky TR4

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Swimming Pool - leaky TR4
From: Sebastian_King@ipc.co.uk
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 09:05:35 +0100
ARAFFFGHGG!!!!

Full of water - not just a little bit but masses, all the carpets are hanging up
to dry. The rear screen in the surrey top is leaking like a very leaky thing,
but where is it entering to footwells?? - that was just from sitting out side,
not driving.

Back in the garage now that the mini is back on the road... but I still don;t
want it to happen again. - obviously been happening for a while as there is
evidence of filler that I didn't find when I bought it - humph.

Seb

1966 TR4A IRS
1970 Spitfire MKIII
1974 Mini 850
1992 VW Golf GTi (oh well need something reliable too)