Re: A-type OD drain plug & safety wires

To: George Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Subject: Re: A-type OD drain plug & safety wires
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 14:57:06 -0700
Cc: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
George,
That tool was part of the standard issue tool kit that we used on B52
Avionics back when I was in the USAF.  Great piece of technology and
made quick work of the required safety wiring on all aircraft nuts and
bolts.

By the way, George:  will you be at the next TBGR meeting.  If so, I
look forward to seeing you there.

Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer