'79 Spitfire For Sale in MA.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: '79 Spitfire For Sale in MA.
From: "Capt. Jim Hinkley" <jhinkley@ime.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 06:32:34 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Folks,

My girlfriend wishes to sell her 1979 Spitfire. This car has had minimal use
over the past few years and would be better off living with someone who will
enjoy it. The body condition is good. It has some small areas of rust but it
is quite sound overall. Present color is red, but the original color was
BRG. The paint job was done on the outside areas of the car only so it would
be easy to switch back to original. A floor patch is needed. The convertible
top and dash are in very good condition. I spent a short while attempting to
start it this past weekend and it fired for a few seconds. I suspect it will
need a little TLC but should be a terrific project for a Triumph enthusiast.
Asking price is $875-. Please call me at (207) 294-3356 for more
information. The car is located in Holliston, MA.

Cheers,
Jim Hinkley