RE: Car Cover Question

To: "'Garippa, Jim'" <Jim.Garippa@Bowne.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Car Cover Question
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 12:40:49 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Check out:  http://www.covercraft.com/ <http://www.covercraft.com/>  . Ask
them about "seconds" - usually available at half the cost and no noticeable
difference.  (They are going to get dirty anyway).

Later,
Carl F. Musson,

You can't tell which way the car went by just looking at the road...
TR3A's - TS25264L ('58 Almost Daily Driver)
& TS81802LO - ('61 Concours d'Wannabe)
Tampa, Florida (USA)