Re: SQUAT

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: SQUAT
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 00:57:30 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Spitfires List" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>

>Oh Yeah!  And someone said an "Elephant" never forgets. Yeah,right!  An
>elephant's memory pales by comparison to a woman's "SELECTIVE" memory
>when it comes to a comment made (often in jest) by a man!

Right on, Joe. Talking of selective memories, years ago my American boss
said of another American colleague that in his opinion the colleague was "a
lying s**t." He repeated this so often in the space of 10 minutes that I
asked him why he had come to this opinion. The answer was direct.
"Because he can remember the lies he's told - and I can't remember any of
mine."

Jonmac