Re: Painting a British Flag on a TR6 Boot Lid

To: Ross Vincenti <RVincenti@lbfc.com>
Subject: Re: Painting a British Flag on a TR6 Boot Lid
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 08:18:33 -0600
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Bud Rolofson <Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov>

Ross Vincenti wrote:

> Temporarily Triumphless

Ross,
You still haven't found that TR6 you have been seeking???

In looking around down here in Tucson, I found something you should
really be interested in.

It is a 1949 Triumph 2000.  It is at a dealer/repair shop and they are
asking $16,000 for it.  It looks to be all there and devoid of any rust,
but needs to be restored.  If I weren't currently unemployed, I'd
consider taking it myself.  But then I'd have nowhere to put it because
I am temporarily homeless as well.

Regards,
Joe

--