TR4 gauges FS

To: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 gauges FS
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 10:41:45 -0400
I found the following gauges in my parts pile.  They appear to be freshly
rebuilt.   Glass is clear & not scratched. Chrome is in as new condition.
They have the rubber gasket needed between gauge and dash panel.  There is
some kind of lint or something behind the glass on the temp gauge.

Jaeger Temp Gauge: BT2203 centigrade reading.
Jaeger Fuel Gauge:  BR2206  (might be BS)
Lucas Amp Gauge: 36316a  Date stamped 9/64

Obviously I don't need them for my '3.  These gauges are no longer available
from TRF or Moss.  Nisonger charges $75 to rebuild them.

$50 each plus shipping.

Scanned Image @ www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/tr-gauges.jpg
(Laid them face down on the scanner)

Carl