RE: The VickyBrit Attitude

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: The VickyBrit Attitude
From: kevin huff <khuff@skyenet.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 23:11:47 +0000
     Two opposite styles of operating a buisness. VB and the Roadster
factory. Yes, I like to keep the enthusiusts in buisness even if sometimes
there is an extra cost. But, I also want to enjoy my vehicle.. on.. the
road.Quick parts does this. I called VB for a Clutch Master cylinder and
they told me that it would have to be back ordered. I declined and went
through the Roadster Factory . They took my order and my money and I still
haven't got my part.(10 days). To be fair I don't know what the problem is
as I will call tomorrow. Ten days probably isn't that long and had I went
through VB with the back order I wouldn't have it now either. But, I expect
2-3 day delivery with VB when the parts are in stock. I did visit  VB in
Lennox , Kansas and I to was kind of shocked at the way it was set up. I'm
addicted to the road and when I need it I got to have it now! When I'm on
the road I look for enthusiusts everywhere I go. I run a 70 GT-6 and a 1974
Moto Guzzi and guys like Runyan and the small Guzzi shops have what I value
most andwhat the Biggies will never have... good friends.

Kevin Huff