Re: Allow me to introduce myself ....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself ....
From: "Andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 20:27:33 -0400 (EDT)
This sounds like another LeMans Spitfire in a French barn :-).
S.A.H. tuned would indicate Sid Hurrell Accessories worked on the car. As
the car is left hand drive indicating American market and Sid is of Linsdale,
Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, and the accessory price list doesn't
mention a badged valve cover or ashtray, I'd have to say someone is
approaching the list in great spirits and taking the Mikey. The free e-mail
doesn't help the case either.
Either way, welcome, or welcome back, to the list.
Andy D.

On 06/15/99 09:10 AM iron_horse819@yahoo.com said...

>Hello,
>
>  I have been 'lurking' on this list for the past couple of months without
>saying much, but since I have now obtained my very own LBC I'd like to
speak
>up.
>
>  My name is Raymond Lucas Hatfield (you could say I was born to own a
TR I