TRs in France

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TRs in France
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:20:55 EDT
Listers & Listettes:

One of my work colleagues just returned from southern France (sorry - I have
to spell this phonetically - "San Drow Pay") after closing on an ocean front
condo and couldn't stop talking about the beautifully restored British
Iron....TRs, MGs, Jags, etc. he saw - mostly RHD but immaculate....'course
this is after he promised to send me a copy of his VCR tape from the beaches!

Maybe TRF should hold their next summer picnic there - I'll have a place to
stay:)

Cheers,

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (Being Reborn For Y2K)
'70 Spit MkIII  FDU78512L (Decent Driver)