ATTENTION AMERICANS

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: ATTENTION AMERICANS
From: "Peter Gillis" <pgillis@cosmedia.ie>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:47:08 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
This is a message I have received from the Irish Triumph website, I asked
the lady if she would mind me forwarding it on to the list, she has agreed
so here it is,
I also established that the car is in Roswell
The lady's name is Donna
 ptunell@roswell.net

 I have just retrieved my 65 Triumph Herald 1200 from my mother.  Of course
its been approximately 26 years since I've driven it and probably 20 some
odd years since anyone has even started it.  I feel sure, when we put a new
battery & gas in it, that it will run.  The engine couldn't have more than 5
or 6,000 miles on it meanings how one of my friends blew my engine & had to
have another one put in it in 72 and pretty much hasn't been driven since
June, 1973 (I know this because my son was born July 1, 1973 & I  sold it to
my mom for money to return to Kansas.  If you know of anyone who might be
interested, please have them email me for details or any information on
value would be helpful, actually any information would be helpful.  I read
everthing you had on your Triumph site.  Boy what memories this car brings
back.

Donna Tunell
Roswell, NM