Re: WI Triumphs

To: chester masterson <cmasterson99@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: WI Triumphs
From: Ernest Husmann <chusmann@execpc.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 10:01:19 -0500
Cc: William.Elliott@mail.mei.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Chet:

Being an owner of a TR6 and a member of the Milwaukee Region SCCA
(Assistant Chief of F&C- corner workers), I do plan on attending at least 3
days of the Brian Redman International Challenge (The BRIC).

I don't know if any of the local VTR Chapters have anything special going,
but I do know that track management would really like to see some type of
organized affair involving local vintage car clubs.

Let me know what you have planned, I never miss this event.

Ernie Husmann