Brady Bunch TR6

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brady Bunch TR6
From: Chris Kincer <KincerC@area.abcbank.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 08:07:06 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
As I was getting ready for bed last night, I went to turn the TV off and
out of habit flipped through a couple of channels before I turned it off
.  All of the sudden I landed on Nick at night during a Brady Bunch
episode with a TR6 pulling out of the Brady driveway.  It happened so
fast and I had caught the tail end of the scene, but it appeard to be a
pre-73 model that was maybe dark maroon or damson.  I had heard of the
TR6 being in several movies but I didn't realize it made an appearance
on the Brady Bunch. Has anyone else seen this?  I just thought it was
neat, I always get a kick out of seeing a TR6 on TV or anywhere for that
matter.

Thanks,
Chris Kincer
ABC Networking