Re: GT6 / Spitfire Wheel Options

Subject: Re: GT6 / Spitfire Wheel Options
From: Jerry <lensman@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 22:31:23 -0700
Scott,

I am running English made "Cosmic" wheels model MKII.  These are 5.5"
magnesium that were fitted to many Lotus Europa's.  They look great!  I had
a pair and needed another pair for the set.   I hunted for years until I
happened upon an outfit in FLA.  I don't know if they have any others but
you may want to inquire.  I know that they did have many styles.  The
address is Wire Wheel Classic Sports Cars, Inc.
                                     6781 North Old Dixie Highway
                                     Ft. Pierce,  FL  34946

Also, have an EMAIL Address "HHarris07@aol.com"

Hope that helps!  I have no affiliation with the above yada, yada .......

Jerry - 1968 GT6 MK1