Smart battery chargers

To: "Triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Smart battery chargers
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 19:39:20 -0700
Listers :

In case anyone is interested, here is an example of a "smart" battery
charger, that should be an optimum solution to long storage.  According to
their web site, it does all the right things : temperature compensated,
equalizing charge, float charge, current limit, short circuit protection,
etc.

I haven't tried it myself, just found them on the web.  No financial, etc.

Randall