graveyards for TRs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: graveyards for TRs
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 16:05:44 EDT
<<I'll be out in San Fran the week of June 21 and someone (David Moag ??)
posted an email about a Triumph "graveyard" somewhere in the area. Can
anyone give me the name and location of the place.... I think it's about 20
minutes south. I'll have a spare day between meetings and it sounds like a
great way to kill time.
Thanks
Bob Danielson>>
...and your pocket book!...the place could be the 'Triumphs Only' yard and
it's where Triumph enthusiasts go to die ... not Triumph cars.. hahhhahha
excuse me...this is the place in San Jose which is about 20 miles or so south
of SF  - if I'm wrong and there is another yard around someone please tell me
about it!
'Triumphs Only' has a web site www.triumphsonly.com. for address and
particulars... I've purchased some parts there at a high premium last year
but appreciate that at least there is one guy who after all these years and
the difficulty of the business has an active used Triumph dismantling
business. Plus it's neat to see a few cars for sale, a lot of car parts, and
a few cars being restored inside.
Carl
'64 TR4 since '74 ... and looking for that almighty cheap part