[no subject]

To: <DANMAS@aol.com>
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:30:06 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Speaking of Duh!

You're not alone Dan, there are lots of us out there.  I hate to admit it --
but:

1. I drove the TR3 for a year with the wrong radiator cap.  It was a "short"
one rather than a "long" one, so my radiator was never sealed -- until one
day at a show when Michael Ferguson discovered it for me.

2. Early in my TR days, I neglected to tighten the wheel nuts on a front
wheel.  I didn't know what all that thumping was, and continued driving
until the wheel actually fell off, damaging the fender.  Fortunately, I was
driving very slowly on a country road, way over to the right, just trying to
get home so I could check on all that racket!

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B