Re: Looking for TR6 owners in Victoria, BC, Canada

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, geronimo@sonic.net
Subject: Re: Looking for TR6 owners in Victoria, BC, Canada
From: Jim Barbuscia <Jim.Barbuscia@West.Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 09:58:20 -0700 (PDT)
Gerry,

 I live near Seattle and am the web master for the Tyee Triumph Club.
 If your coming up this way you can look forward to some beautiful country
 to drive your new TR through and please feel free to contact me you should
 need any help/support on your journey. I think you'll find the Washingtoian
 Triumph owners are quite a helpfull lot.

 Check out the VTR web site for information on buying Triumphs. VTR pretty
 much covers it all.

 -jimb

  P.S. Contact me privately for phone numbers if you need them.

## Jim Barbuscia SE Sun Microsystems Kirkland, WA.    ##
## http://www.ptinet.net/~jimbar                      ##
## Standard Disclaimers apply (Jim.Barbuscia@Sun.COM) ##