Re:

To: amdixon@erols.com
Subject: Re:
From: "Gregory Petrolati" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 17:21:49 PDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>From: "Andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
>To: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
>CC: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: "phasing" a drive shaft
>Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 17:33:06 -0400 (EDT)
>
>Brad,
>It's important to remember only to use stun when phasing the drive shaft.
>You only want to imobilize it long enough to get it in place, not kill or
>vaporize it.
>Andy D.

"Och captin' ah canna phase th' droive shaft. The dilitium crystals
  are backin' oil up into the toilets!!! I troid fixin' it wuth a
  Whatnot spanner, but didna do a bit `o guid... Buy the way, didya
knoo the transporters were made by Lucas Electronics? That's why Mr.
Spock came back wi three heads the last time we transported him!"

                                   From the lost episodes of
                                   Startrek... the Triumph Generation

Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois