Triumph over Triumph/ Feb.-Mar. issue

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph over Triumph/ Feb.-Mar. issue
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 18:17:15 EDT
While it may be a little late, the referenced issue of Triumph over Triumph
has a beautiful drawing of a red TR3A on the cover that many of you may find
suitable for framing.  That's what I intend to do.
Inside the issue is a nice article on the restoration of a TR3 with a unique
glove box cover, signed by former Triumph employees.  Some color photos on
the details of the restoration are also included.
I found the most interesting article to be about a works driver, Peter
Bolton.  This man led a pretty interesting life while in the employ of
Triumph.
If you get the chance, try to get your hands on this issue.  I think that TOT
has a special for the last 6 issues when you suscribe.  John Mac could
probably give you better info on this.

Gary Bouffard
59 TR3A TS58399