Throwout brg and sleeve, TR250 clutch

To: "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Throwout brg and sleeve, TR250 clutch
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:32:16 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Question: I am getting a throwout bearing for my clutch, which should be
here in a couple of days. I didn't get a new sleeve the bearing rides on (no
wear on the sleeve, and I didn't see the point of paying for something I
don't really need). Since they were shown as separate parts in the Moss
catalog, I figured that they went together (I'd say rather easily, but I
know better now). I can't seem to get the old bearing off of the sleeve. How
do I do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Bryan Stinocher
bdstinocher@sewsus.com
502-782-7397  xt 2284