RE: TR4

To: <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: TR4
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 20:53:23 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Randall -

Yes, there was a tranny.  I will go back tomorrow and get the engine number
and transmission number (if I can find it).
Sorry about the lack of location.  The scrapyard was in southern Indiana.
Martinsville.  I hit the send button before I proof read the message.  I
guess that is the same way that "fluif" came about!

Bill