Reminder.. All British Marque Auto Jumble(Connecticut 4/25/99)

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Reminder.. All British Marque Auto Jumble(Connecticut 4/25/99)
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 18:20:08 EDT

--part1_f0c3a323.244fa918_boundary

Just a reminder for those that may want to attend

<<
 The Connecticut Triumph Register has organized an Auto Jumble on Sunday
April 25,  9 AM to 1 PM, rain day is May 2, for a day of buying and selling
parts.  Last year I went to this and I picked up a few decent items for my
TR3A.  Also it is being held at Bob's Foreign Auto Sevice, 230A Rowe AVemue,
Milford, CT. He usually has several lbcs in various stages of restoration,
and if like last year you get to peek in the shop.  This is not a huge event
but there are some interesting vendors and possibly a few treasures.  All in
all it should be a pretty interesting day for those that participate.

 Directions From Interstate 95 South:  Exit 35, Bic Drive.  Turn right ot end
of the ramp.  Turn left on to Rowe Avenue Extension, (first left) at the Red
Roof Inn.  Follow to #230A on your right, or the blue lbc smoke.

 Directions From Interstate 95 North:  Exit 35, Bic Drive.  Turn left at end
of ramp. Turn left on to Rowe Ave Extension, First left) at the red roof inn.
 Follow to #230A on right.

 I hope to see a few of you there.  I will be trying to pedal some parts from
my donor car that I don't need. And more than likely, I will buy more than I
sell.

 Gary Bouffard
 59 TR3A TS58399 >>