Levers vs tubes on TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Levers vs tubes on TR6
From: kehrlich@dyax.com (Keith S. Ehrlich)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 13:30:22 -0400
Hi all-

Parts are on the way for the  rear-end rebush ( Nylatron), diff mount (
Poly), brake hose ( Stainless braided) replacement project. Out of
curiosity I ordered the BPNW tube shock conversion kit for examination
and maybe a trial run-returnable if I don't like it they tell me.

I was wondering what the broad view of the group was on tube conversions
versus lever arm rebuilds and upgrades, a la Apple Hydraulics
competition upgrade. The BPNW gas tube shock conversion kit looks, in
theory, to be better than many as it mounts to the frame, not the
fenders ( ugh).

My thanks to Roger Bollick who has really helped me sort this project
out.

Direct response is fine, though the list might be curious as well.

TIA

Keith Ehrlich
74 TR6