Rimmer Bros

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rimmer Bros
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 15:54:09 EDT
<<I've got a rather large collection of parts I need to order for my Stag.
How do people in the USA go about dealing with Rimmer Brothers?
I've noticed that their web site has some type of online ordering. Has
anyone tried it?
What's been your experience on shipping as far as cost, duty paid, and
delivery time?>>
I got their catalogue and ordered by phone (costly call) next time will fax
list and ask for bid to be faxed back before ordering. t took a little longer
to recieve the package (ten working days I think)..there was a $10 fee on my
Visa bill for currency exchange and a chunky delivery cost but when they sent
me the two TR4 'Brit style' orange front turn signal lens and they were
different shades (color darkness not exact match to each other)  they sent
another one to match for free. I think their prices in the end are a little
higher than TRF but you can get items not available elsewhere. Moss
International is good for odd ball parts too.
Carl
'64 TR4 since '74