Re: help

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>, <Majordomo@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <bollen@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: help
From: "tim" <tim@britishautoworks.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:41:10 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
We service Triumph, MG and other british cars.  We sell new and used parts.
And we just got our dealers license so we can sell cars now.  We are located
in Portland OR.  We have a new web site.  The old one no one could find
because it was not a domain.  Our new site is.
"tim@britishautoworks.com"
"www.britishautoworks.com"
I have placed our name in several search engines and it has not produced any
results.
Bruce Harding is the one that first put me on to the list.

Thanks
Timothy Eyre