'59 TR3A back on the market again.

To: Lftlesl@aol.com, econrad@teal.csn.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: '59 TR3A back on the market again.
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 22:14:57 EDT
In a message dated 4/7/99 12:16:47 PM EST, Lftlesl@aol.com writes:

 Is a purchase price of
 $2,000 to $4,500 too little for what I'm looking for? >>

<< FWIW, I don't think you will find a TR in that price range that will
 be a reliable driver without some work. What do others on the list think? >>

I thought I had this car sold to a local buyer, but here we go again.  I've
got a 1960 TR3A, TS71101L, for sale with all the major mechanical systems
rebuilt. That includes engine, balanced crank, 10 thou under, new pistons and
liners, bearings, etc. etc.,  tranny all new drive train wear parts.  Yes,
the body has been off the frame and is totally rebuilt, that includes
suspension, steering, brakes, wheel bearings, etc. etc..  The body tub was
dipped and stripped and has all new metal, all solid metal no rust or rot at
all anywhere and is painted under and inside BRG. The car can be driven.  The
dash is in with rebuilt gauges, wiring harness. New tires, new battery.  Car
needs an interior and some fitting of the fenders.  All the chrome is new and
with the car as is the rubber stuff.  There is no need to go backward with
this car. Over $14,000 invested, asking $4,500.  I need to pay the lawyers.
Don't forget, you get the cat with it too at no charge.
Bob Paul