Re: Wind Observation

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wind Observation
From: burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us (Jane Burdekin)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 07:15:04 -0600
Just as an FYI, it wouldn't make much difference here today.  Even some of
the hiways are closed because of the 60 to 80 mph winds.   The authorities
are not letting hi profile or light weight cars continue on some roads past
a certain point.  As for normal driving I really haven't noticed much
difference, but I am ususally driving.  I'll have to check that out.

Jane
'67GT6

Andrew Mace wrote: Is that with or without a passenger?