Re: Aluminum fuel lines

To: "Barry Schwartz" <bschwart@pacbell.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aluminum fuel lines
From: robertp <robertp@esper.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 22:44:46 -0400
Fuel injection?? Where are you getting the FI system?  Is if electronic
or mechanical? I have considered putting EFI on my '78 spit, but I was
planning on designing and building it myself because the only computers
I could find for 4 cylinder engines were from racing houses and they
were in the $1000 to $1500 range - way out of range for me.  Besides,
doing the design myself would be fun.

On 4/7/99 9:45 AM Space Aliens made Barry Schwartz say...