Re: hayden electric fan

To: Aaron Johnson <sugar@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Subject: Re: hayden electric fan
From: levilevi@home.com
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 19:28:02 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Aaron

You may have an answer already but I here's what the wiring schematic
says for the Hayden 3647 adjustable thermostatic fan control.

Red=power supply (positive battery terminal)

Black=ground

Yellow=attach to a positive or 12 volt connection controlled by ignition
or to allow fan to operate with ignition off connect to a constantly hot
lead

Green= air conditioner override, if no AC then tie off or cut short

Orange fused wire (power output)= attach to fan power wire, ground the
remaining fan wire

Blue fused wire (power output)= for use if you have dual fans, attach to
fan power wire, ground the remaining fan wire

Bud
71TR6 CC57365
71TR6 CC65446
66TR4A CTC57806