RE: Paeco

To: "'Hutmacher, Greg'" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Subject: RE: Paeco
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 16:26:39 -0500
Cc: "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>

Greg Hutmacher wrote:

> Can anyone offer a recommendation or experience with Paeco in Birmingham,
> Alabama? In the couple of months on this list, I haven't heard any
reference
> to their cams or other high performance parts and was wondering about the
> quality and service. Also, can someone send me the website URL for
TSImports
> (?) in Pandora?

I've had no personal experience with Paeco, but I've heard more than a few
comments - hopefully someone will fill you in.

I don't believe TSI has a web page, but you can contact Ted Schumacher at:

        Ted Schumacher
        TS Imported Automotive
        404 Basinger Rd.
        Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
        Ph. 800/543-6648 (sorry, USA only)
        Ph. 419/384-3022 - tech./general information
        FAX 419/384-3272 - 24 hrs
        New-Used-Rebuilt-NOS-Performance British car parts.
        We also have used sports cars for sale.
        Always 200 - 300 cars for parts in our British-only
        salvage yard.

No personal interest, but Ted's one of the Good Guys, gives good advice and
sells very high quality stuff.

Jim Hill
Madison WI