Re: Request for Info for Denver Colorado

To: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: Re: Request for Info for Denver Colorado
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 21:23:39 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Art,

Since you didn't provide Thomas's email address I called him and left a
message for him to contact Paul Dierschow at 303-422-9272.  If you have his
email address you might also want to forward the phone to him that way.

Later

> Folks, anyone help Thomas?  Thanks.  Cheers.
> Art Kelly
>

> In a message dated 05-Apr-99 20:12:59 Eastern Daylight Time, TLeavitt1 writes:
>
> > Sir,
> >  I live just outside Boston and am looking to purchase a TR4 located in the
> > Boulder, Colorado area.  Do you know of any or can you refer me to someone
> who > might or refer me to how I can find a Boulder area Triumph/British
> mechanic whom > I can contact about looking at this car for me?
> >
> >  I would appreciate the name of at least three shops, if you have them.
> > Basically, I am looking to you for guidance and direction.  Please advise.
> > Thank you in advance.
> >
> >  Thomas A. Leavitt
> >  (617)630-9567

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 3/22/99)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L
1962 TR4 CT288L          -- 1965 TR4 CT38888LO parts car?
1959 TR3A TS41311L       -- 1959 TR3A TS53523L parts car
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108